Terms and Conditions
up to 7 April 2020
Wow Tents Pty Ltd
ABN 86 623 849 267
4 Moseley Drive, MOUNT ELIZA, VIC, 3930
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Accommodation for Hire:
1. Your booking with Wow Tents does not include festival or event tickets unless explicitly stated. Please ensure that all guests have the appropriate festival or event tickets or passes prior to booking your accommodation.
2. Facilities, services and access passes are provided on anticipated numbers staying within the area. Our recommended numbers are up to 3 people per 4 metre bell tent and up to 5 people per 5 metre bell tent.
3. Unless otherwise stated in pre-sale information or pre-event communication, our accommodation will be available during the main event campsite opening times for any event. We ask you to vacate by 10am on the final day of the event.
4. All accommodation must be paid for in full before the event.
5. We will refund in full minus 15% for administrative costs up to two weeks before any event. Cancellations less than two weeks before any event are non-refundable.
In the event of the event or festival being cancelled by no fault of our own the above cancellation policy will remain in place.
6. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for the security of any personal property.
7. On arrival at the event (check-in) a credit/debit card may be required from which a returnable damage
bond of will be reserved or deducted.
Your bond may be withheld for the following reasons:
damage to canvas cover or framework including unnecessary soiling of canvas covers.
damage or theft of furnishings.
unnecessary garbage being left in or the immediate vicinity outside your tent
smoking inside your accommodation (by law you are not permitted to smoke in rented spaces).
8.You agree to treat our staff, other users of our Services and Equipment and other individuals at an Event with respect at all times. Should you fail to do so or display any abusive, disrespectful or anti-social behaviour of any kind we reserve the right to refuse to provide any Services or Equipment to you and any refund will be at our absolute discretion.
9. We will not be held responsible for the actions of any individuals attending an event nor if those actions affect your enjoyment of the event or services provided. This applies whether or not those individuals are using our Services or Equipment. We do however want you to have an amazing stay so please let our on-site staff know (if applicable) if you have a problem or if any of our 'other' guests are becoming a nuisance.
10. Our total liability including the liability of our agents, subcontractors and employees in respect of any Services or Equipment provided to you will (except in relation to personal injury or death caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents) be limited to the amount paid for your booking.